The timelines can be https://www.usta.com/en/home/play/play-as-a-member/national/senior-international-competition-.htmlfound here.
Note that applications open March 15 and close May 1
Here is the link to the application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FZWZKFL
Results considered will be from May 6, 2015-May 5, 2017
From the USTA.com website:
ITF Seniors World Championships, Men’s and Women’s 50, 55, 60 Team Tournament: October 29 – November 3, 2017
Individual Tournament: November 4-11, 2017
Location: Miami, FL
- March 15, 2017: Application posted on USTA.com.
- May 1, 2017: Application deadline.
- May 5, 2017: Eligible players who have applied for consideration will be posted on USTA.com (cutoff date for 24 month period for which to consider results).
- May 10, 2017: Deadline to notify the USTA of any omissions to the posted eligible applicant list.
- June 15, 2017: Team selection posted to USTA.com and players will be notified of their status.
- July 15, 2017: All paperwork (excluding travel itinerary) due to USTA staff (including player agreement, media packet, copy of passport, & IPIN)
- August 15, 2017: Players may begin to make their travel arrangements.
- September 15, 2017: Travel arrangements due to staff.
- October 29, 2017: Seniors World Team Championships begins
Applicants: please make sure to check:
A: Your 2-year record on tennislink (May 6, 2015-May 5, 2017). You can find it by searching here: https://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/rankings/rankinghome.aspx (enter your name, and the appropriate dates to get your record)
B: Your 2-year record on itftennis.com/seniors. You can search for a player here: http://www.itftennis.com/seniors/players/player-search.aspx and for a ranking here: http://www.itftennis.com/seniors/rankings/singles-rankings.aspx (click “more” to get the entire 2-year record)
Results from all tournaments which have begun by May 5, 2017 will be considered even if they finish after that date.