Draws for 2023 Masters World Championships in Turkey. Play begins March 19, 2023
Players have been announced for the 30-50 M/W teams to represent USA in Turkey in March.
Date and venue for the 2023 World Team & Individual Championships
Note that there is a new cup division for 2023, Men’s and Women’s 30+ age divisions. If you know anyone interested in the 30s, please contact them!
The guidelines to be selected/considered for a team can be found here.
Contact Rob Gorden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
2023 ITF Masters Tennis World Team Championships (Age Divisions – 30, 35, 40, 45, 50)
- Location: Manavgat [near] Antalya, Turkey
- Team Event: Sunday, March 19 – Friday, March 24, 2023
- Individual Event: Saturday, March 25 – Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Applications Open:
- Application Deadline: Sept. 19, 2022
- Players who have applied for consideration will be listed on the Preliminary Applicant List posted on USTA.com: September 23
- Deadline to notify the USTA of any omissions to the posted Preliminary Applicant List (cutoff for 36-month period for which to consider results): September 27
- Team selection posted to USTA.com and players will be notified of their status: November 4, 2022 (again, will be updated once USTA let’s us know)
- All paperwork (excluding travel itinerary) due to USTA staff (including player agreement, media packet, copy of passport, & IPIN): January 15, 2023
- Players may make their travel arrangements: January 15, 2023
- Travel arrangements due to staff: March 1, 2023
Pingback: List of Applicants for the USA 30/35/40/45/55 InternationalTeams Now Posted | CarolynNichols.com·