This is a new USTA Catetgory III Indoor tournament in July. Deadline is June 24th. Information and a link to the PDF with this information is below.
ENTRY DEADLINE: MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2019
JULY 4 – 7 2019 DENVER, CO
Men’s 50, 55, 60 Singles and Doubles Women’s 40, 50, 60 Singles and Doubles Mixed 40, 50, 60 Doubles
All Doubles Events are Flighted Play with Playoff Guaranteed 3 Matches (4 teams per flight)
Tournament Director: Robert Sterk 208.602.1493 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament ID #250039319
6305 West 6th Avenue, Lakewood, Colorado phone: 303.232.6272 fax: 303.232.0150 MeadowCreekTennis.com
1. A player is eligible for a specified division provided he/she attains that age before December 31, 2019.
2. Entries must be received by Monday, June 24th, 2019.
3. Players may play one or two events. One men’s/women’s singles, one
men’s/women’s doubles and one mixed doubles only.
4. All players must have current USTA membership at the time of entry.
5. USTA rules will govern play. The 15-minute default rule will be strictly
6. Formats include: the best of two out of three sets with the 12-point tie-
breaker at 6-6 games all in each set; the best of two out of three sets and a 10-point match tiebreak played in lieu of the third set; “Fast Four-Short Sets” format with the best of two out of three sets and a 9-point tiebreak (first to five win by one) at four games all. Regular or No-Ad scoring will be used at the discretion of the Tournament Director. Doubles events will use flighted play with a playoff.
7. A Consolation Event may be held depending on the draw size. Formats include FMLC (First Match Losers format), Modified or Full Feed In, Round Robin and Compass Draw.
8. The Pro Penn Marathon tennis ball will be used.
9. Practice courts will be available on a limited basis.
10. If you feel the USTA may not have your seeding information, please submit
it on the back of this entry. It is your responsibility to provide the tourna- ment with adequate and up-to-date information on your playing record for seeding purposes.
11. On-Line registration available at USTA.com/Tournaments. Tournament ID number is 250039319.
12. Players wishing to know the time of their first match should check on line at http://www.usta.com/Tournaments on or after June 30th, 2019.
Waiver Must Be Signed by Player
I agree that my participation in these events is without assumption of responsibility of any kind by the United States Tennis Association, the International Tennis Association, or the committee of clubs and people listed within. In consideration of the acceptance of my entry I do hereby, for and on behalf of myself, my heirs and legal representa- tives, forever release and discharge said tennis associations, committees, and clubs, their officers, representatives and successors, from any and all claims and demands of every kind which I may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly in connection with said events, and all such claims are hereby waived and released; and I covenant not to sue thereof.
Player Party: Saturday, July 6th @ 6pm at Meadow Creek Tennis & Fitness Club Player Concierge Service: provided at no cost
Make sure to pick up your packet when you first come to the Club. It will include information about the tournament, special events, and general information about Denver.
Based on availability, you may use courts for 1/2 hour practice each day, starting Wednesday, July 3rd, at no charge. Courts can be booked on the day of use only.
Special Tournament Rates. Both hotels include a free full breakfast. Mention Meadow Creek Tennis & Fitness Club for the discounted rate:
▪ Hyatt House Belmar call 303.922.2511
▪ Best Western Denver Southwest call 303.989.5500