ITF Super Seniors World Championships, Men’s and Women’s 65, 70, 75, 80, 85(M Only)
Team Tournament: October 8 –13, 2017
Individual Tournament: October 14 – 21, 2017
Location: Orlando, FL
- March 1, 2017: Application posted on USTA.com. (Click here to apply.)
- April 15, 2017: Application deadline
- April 20, 2017: Eligible players who have applied for consideration will be posted on USTA.com (cutoff date for 24 month period for which to consider results).
- April 25, 2017: Deadline to notify the USTA of any omissions to the posted eligible applicant list.
- June 1, 2017: Team selection posted to USTA.com and players will be notified of their status.
- July 1, 2017: All paperwork (excluding travel itinerary) due to USTA staff (including player agreement, media packet, copy of passport, & IPIN)
- August 1, 2017: Players may make their travel arrangements.
- September 1, 2017: Travel arrangements due to staff.
- October 8, 2017: Super Seniors World Team Championships begins
- The results for any tournament that has started by this cutoff date will be considered in its entirety.
Applications, now open can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HZFWBM9
Applicants: please make sure to check:
A: Your 2-year record on tennislink (April 21, 2015-April 20, 2017). You can find it by searching here: https://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/rankings/rankinghome.aspx (enter your name, and the appropriate dates to get your record)
B: Your 2-year record on itftennis.com/seniors. You can search for a player here: http://www.itftennis.com/seniors/players/player-search.aspx and for a ranking here: http://www.itftennis.com/seniors/rankings/singles-rankings.aspx (click “more” to get the entire 2-year record)
Hi Carolyn Has the surface been announced?
Bob Litwin 516/849-6155 LivetheBestStoryofYourLife.com
No, some mixture of hard and clay is all I have heard but no assignment of which Cups to which surface.
Application deadline is April 15th!!!