The 2015 Mont-Tremblant ITF Seniors Regional Championships 1 will be held June 8-12 2016.
This is not a Closed Regional Championship: Entries will be accepted by any international player who has an IPIN. However, players may enter only one ITF Regional annually.
- Age divisions offered: Men’s and Women’s 35-85, singles, doubles & mixed
- Surface: Green & Red Clay
- Entry Fee: $135 Canadian (approximately $100 USD).
- Singles Entry Deadline: May 18, 2016
- Doubles Entry Deadline: June 8, 2016; Start date for doubles; June 9, 2016
- IPIN Necessary to enter (itftennis.com/ipin)
- Website with Accommodation Information: http://tennistremblant.ca/itf_eng.html.
- Younger age divisions will begin on July 9 or 10 if the draws are small. Some age categories may be consolidated depending on the number of entries