To enter the world championships
- Go to ipin.itftennis.com
- Log in (if you don’t have an ipin, create one there, it’s free, but if you have ever had one, there’s a link to reset your password if you don’t remember it)
- If you have not updated your password since the IPIN site changed you need to create a new account as if you have not had an ipin before. This is not the case if you merely forgot your password!
- Click on calendar and select the date range for the tournament(s) you wish to enter
- After entering you can pay the entry fee which is about $156 including the ipin fee.
- Team: April 24-29
- Individuals: April 30-May 7
- Deadline to enter individuals (you MUST have an IPIN to enter; note deadline time is GMT (ie British time): April 25 at 10am GMT (ie 5am EDT/2am PDT)
- Teams: Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, FL
- Individuals: Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, FL
- Check fact sheets (below) for more specific information on location by age division/gender, and official hotel information (which comes with transportation to tournament venues)