To enter the world championships
- Go to ipin.itftennis.com
- Log in (if you don’t have an ipin, create one there, it’s free, but if you have ever had one, there’s a link to reset your password if you don’t remember it)
- If you have not updated your password since the IPIN site changed you need to create a new account as if you have not had an ipin before. This is not the case if you merely forgot your password!
- Click on calendar and select the date range for the tournament(s) you wish to enter
- After entering you can pay the entry fee which is about $156 including the ipin fee.
Official Website of Tournament Hosts
Updated list of Team USA players.
- Team: April 24-29
- Individuals: April 30-May 7
- Deadline to enter individuals (you MUST have an IPIN to enter; note deadline time is GMT (ie British time): April 25 at 10am GMT (ie 5am EDT/2am PDT)
- Teams: Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, FL
- Individuals: Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, FL
- Check fact sheets (below) for more specific information on location by age division/gender, and official hotel information (which comes with transportation to tournament venues)
2022 Super Seniors World TEAM Championships Fact Sheets
2022 Super Seniors World TEAM Championships Hotel Information
2022 Super Seniors INDIVIDUAL Championships Fact Sheets
2022 Super Seniors INDIVIDUAL Championships Hotel Information
List (updated) of 2022 Super Seniors Team members who will represent the USA in Boynton Beach and Boca Raton, FL April 24-29.
Carolyn, I can’t sign up for the Super Seniors Individual Worlds!
There isn’t a site to sign up? The site only gives me facts or information
(when, where, dates, etc.) but no where will it let me sign up? Surely it isn’t too early! Wilbur Jones
Wilbur, you need to go to https://ipin.itftennis.com. Log into your IPIN account (if you have ever played on a team you have an ipin). If you have forgotten your password there will be a link to reset it. Then, once logged in, you can scroll down to the date of the tournament you want to enter. Note that the ITF has the dates in the day/month/year format (so May 1 is 1/5/22) not the Month/Day/Year format Americans are used to. If you have any problems feel free to message me again. I’ll add this info to the pages I have put up but the info is also in the fact sheets for the individuals. You can pay on the IPIN site via a credit card or PayPal.