Here’s the link to the official National USTA Adult & Family Tournament Schedule for 2021 Tournaments highlighted in pink have been officially cancelled for 2021.
As of January 19, 2021 the following tournaments have been cancelled for 2021:
- Women’s 35-85 Grass at Germantown: Cancelled
- Men’s 40/45/50 Grass at Germantown: Cancelled
- Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Indoors in So Barrington IL: Cancelled
- West Coast Seniors (Level 2, Men) and Joanne Russell Cup (Level 2 Women) in Naples: Cancelled
- The Lamita Jabour Grandes Dames tournament in Fort Lauderdale
- Grandes Dames, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Both were to be ITF S700.
- Men’s Level 3 tournament in Naples January 10-16
- St Petersburg men’s Level 2 tournament which was to take place in February has been cancelled. From TD Jerry Ratledge (via Joe Rasgado): “I can now confirm that our tournament has been officially cancelled. We reluctantly concluded that the risks of holding a large, Level 2, National & International tournament during an escalating pandemic are simply too great. We look forward to a fun, safe, and normalized tournament in 2022.”
- El Paso Senior Open Level 3 (Aug 25-30)
Also hearing rumors that the Marin Seniors has been cancelled. But this is not confirmed.
Good News!: Jan 19 Update: Mission Hills has approved the Women’s 35-85 Hard Courts for 2021 according to TD Andi Polisky. The tournament dates remain as scheduled in October. You can enter the tournament here once entries are open. The Women’s 90 Grass are also approved. You can enter here for play Dec 7-10, once entries are open.
More good news:Men’s 65 Hard courts will be held in May at Barnes Tennis Center in San Diego.
The following tournaments have been postponed to the fall:
- Daniel Island NWTO Women’s tournament has been postponed to Oct 20-24. The tournament link is here.
- 40-80 Women’s Clay Courts has been postponed to Sept. 28-Oct 2. The tournament link is here.
I will be updating this post weekly with tournament changes as I find out about them.
Please post any tournament changes or cancellations you know of in the comments section below.
Happy New Year!