Here is the link to the official USTA Level 1-3 Schedule to date: https://www.usta.com/en/home/play/adult-tennis/programs/national/adult-tournaments1.html
April 30, 2021
New dates and site for the Men’s 40/45/50 Grass has been found:
Sept. 29-Oct 4 Agawam Hunt Club Rumford, RI
As of May 24, 2021 the following tournaments have been cancelled for 2021:
- Women’s 35-85 Grass at Germantown: Cancelled
- Women’s 30-80 Grass at Forest Hills: Cancelled
- Men’s 40/45/50 Grass at Germantown: Cancelled (but moved to Rhode Island)
- Father/Daughter & Mother/Son Indoors in So Barrington IL: Cancelled
- West Coast Seniors (Level 2, Men) and Joanne Russell Cup (Level 2 Women) in Naples: Cancelled
- The Lamita Jabour Grandes Dames tournament in Fort Lauderdale
- Grandes Dames, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Both were to be ITF S700.
- Men’s Level 3 tournament in Naples January 10-16
- St Petersburg men’s Level 2 tournament which was to take place in February has been cancelled. From TD Jerry Ratledge (via Joe Rasgado): “I can now confirm that our tournament has been officially cancelled. We reluctantly concluded that the risks of holding a large, Level 2, National & International tournament during an escalating pandemic are simply too great. We look forward to a fun, safe, and normalized tournament in 2022.”
- El Paso Senior Open Level 3 (Aug 25-30)
- Marin Seniors
- Men’s Bocage Level 2, Baton Rouge, LA
- Pacific Coast Seniors, Berkeley, CA cancelled
- Washington State, Cancelled
- Cooper Cup, Cancelled
Good News!: Jan 19 Update: Mission Hills has approved the Women’s 35-85 Hard Courts for 2021 according to TD Andi Polisky. The tournament dates remain as scheduled in October. You can enter the tournament here once entries are open. The Women’s 90 Grass are also approved. You can enter here for play Dec 7-10, once entries are open.
More good news:Men’s 65 Hard courts will be held May 17-22 at Barnes Tennis Center in San Diego.
Good News: Husband Wife Grass has been relocated to Rhode Island in June. And the 150 combined age division is on offer.
The following tournaments have been postponed to the fall:
- Men’s 75-90 Hard Courts has been rescheduled to Sept 13-18. (Per Ned Buckman, TD)
- Daniel Island NWTO Women’s tournament has been postponed to Oct 20-24. The tournament link is here.
- 40-80 Women’s Clay Courts has been postponed to Sept. 28-Oct 2. The tournament link is here.
- The 35-90 Clay Courts will take place Sept 20-26 in Houston, TX (changing from its original April dates largely due to a slow vaccine rollout).
- The women’s 40/50/70/80/90 Level 2 Indoors dates are now Oct 27-Nov 3. The tournament link is here.
I will be updating this post weekly with tournament changes as I find out about them.
Please post any tournament changes or cancellations you know of in the comments section below.
Happy New Year!